Tel /Fax +39 0342 910130
Information/booking office open every day
From 9:00 am to 01:00 pm and from 02:00 pm to 08:00 pm
Check-in from 04:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Check-out by 10:00 am
The reception is closed at night.
For arrivals after 11:00, please call number 0342 910130 and if necessary use the night entrance with video intercom in Via della Vittoria, 34.
How to reach us
Main access roads:
Zurich / Zürich (270 km from Bormio)
Munich / München (320 km from Bormio)
– Innsbruck (A) – Landeck (A) – Zernez (CH) – Munt la Schera Tunnel (CH) (www.engadin-strom.ch) – Livigno – Bormio
P– Innsbruck (A) – Reschen Pass/ Reschenpass (I) – Stelvio Pass – Bormio (closed in winter)
– State Highway S.S. 38 from south: Lecco – Colico – Sondrio – Tirano – Bormio
– State Highway S.S. 39 Aprica: Brescia – Edolo – Aprica – Tresenda
– from Milan: reach Trenitalia railway station Tirano, then take a Perego bus to Bormio
– from Switzerland: take the “Trenino Rosso” train to Tirano on the Bernina railway, then take a Perego bus to Bormio
Trenino Rosso del Bernina
The main airports in Lombardy are connected by shuttle bus to the railway stations Milano Malpensa (230 km from Bormio), Milano Linate (200 km from Bormio) and Bergamo Orio al Serio (175 km from Bormio).
There are Alta Valtellina busses to the airports Milano Malpensa and Bergamo Orio al Serio.